[Mc] .v0.4 | Spacebar to eat ration from container broken. .

TattooedMac

When in the trailers at the Loggers Cabin, when searching the containers, I couldn't hit Spacebar to eat from the search, I had to "take" first then go into inventory and then Eat from there. This happened in the containers on the Floor and Desk Trailer A & B.

sfxaNel.jpg

mbKzZ8o.jpg

Qb3YMWn.jpg

Guest Alan Lawrance

We actually deliberately planned to omit the Eat/Drink functionality when inspecting from a container for now, due to some interface challenges. However, I messed up and disabled the functionality but not the corresponding widget.

Guest Alan Lawrance

Yes, it still works for gear not in a container.

There are some pros/cons around allowing actions like eat/drink/firstaid while doing a container search -- it would be interesting to hear feedback on the need/importance of this.

However, I messed up and disabled the functionality but not the corresponding widget.

Alan this actually worked for me on 2 occasions over the last few play throughs.

Once in Cabin B and once in the Dam both being a can of Soda. Still having issues with it skipping Inspect, but still the times it does, I try the Space Bar and as I said, it worked 2 times letting me slurp on some Grape and Orange.

Archived