Faithful Cartographer after episode 3 update

spreerider

@spreerider
I dropped that question in the Milton Mailbag back on Oct 4th... I'm hoping that when Raph has the time to do another dispatch, we might get clarification.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:03 AM, ManicManiac said:

With the advent of Crossroads Elegy, I do have a couple of questions that are relevant to what I'm doing in my current survival sandbox run:

- Will the potential updates to the Pleasant Valley region impact the requirements for the Faithful Cartographer achievement?
- If so, for those of us that have already mapped out Pleasant Valley (or most of it in my case) would we be able to go to the new/updated locations and be able to update the map to reflect those changes?

[Context]
I've had experiences in the past where once an area was mapped I wasn't able to "update" what was showing on the map to make it current (for example - I found a prop carcass, harvested it... but then when I used charcoal to update that spot, the mark of the carcass still remained on my map even though it was long gone).

Just here to second this, I carefully went around to every spot listed, used like 30 charcoal at chasm cave and no dice, also in pleasant valley only a small icon pops up for the mine in the southeast, nothing when the map is zoomed out. Presumably it will be fixed, in the meantime I will work on other achievements.