Hinterlands Next Game?

littlefox1970

I don't know much about gaming or computers, just running on basic logic: It seems to me that it would not be an arduous task to make an independent dog-sledding adventure game if they were able to do this. Kind of the same genre. Could use the same ideas for survival ..., maybe prompt us to tame fluffy into being a sled dog- dog?

I've always wanted to run the Iditarod :D Just running with a dream here ...

Don't think the idea would actually be suitable as a mod, I think it would need its own world? As I said, I don't know enough about gaming to offer more than my ideas~

Peace :)

Little Fox~

maybe they can clear the trees out, use the same world, same computer engine or rendering what they call it, then create a clear path for the dogsled adventure with yiur dogs Togiak, Sausimayok, Baba, Chinook, Aiomawa, Fluffy and Spirit :D :D

LOL -- Love it! Don't forget Chivas (my lead dog) and Tuvia (my pull dog) :D ... haw and gee... brains and brawn- lol

OH! Maybe it could be an alternate play mode ... but wow ... that would be alot of game for your money! IDK seems epic, in itself, to me. Maybe I dream too big?

Little Fox~

Archived