Set Myself On Fire?

ghosts

I know that players have had instances where they wandered too close to a fire & burned to death (which, by the way, is an incredibly quick death?!). But just now, at 79 days survival, I lit a fire in Mystery Lake, near Alan's Cave, to eat a wolf I'd just killed. My screen seemed to glitch a bit as I completed lighting the fire -- it froze for a moment or two -- & then when all was working again, I was immediately set ablaze. I did not have the chance to move forward. I also definitely did not light the fire under myself.

Thoughts?

if you pop open your Terminal and type open ~/Library/Caches it will take you to your the location of the Long Dark Folder where saves are and such. your logs are located in there as well.

Jeremy

There's nothing in my Caches folder or my Logs folder that have anything to do with The Long Dark. Weird??

Thank you for the help -- I still can't find anything after entering these things in Terminal. I've also done a search for "player", "player.log", "tld", "unity". Nothing. I wish I could be of more help with that debug log.

For future reference, if I leave my debug HUD on & take screenshots when I encounter bugs, is that helpful enough? I really want to help out but it's so odd that I can't find this information.

Archived