Hello all!

autumnalequinox

New to the forums, not so much to the game. I read a brief article about TLD about a year ago, and was instantly facinated. I enjoy survival games, from the minecraft mod terrafirmacraft to heavily modded Skyrim (with iNeed and Frostfall), and the Forest. I also enjoy RPGs and grand strategy. I am an avid hiker and backpacker and love any game that can produce the same awe of nature I feel when going out for a hike. I'm in it for the exploration, tension, and managing scant resources.

I have been playing for nearly a week straight now, and loved every minute of it. It's a great game to play when it's 6 degrees F outside and you live in the southern US. Getting a fire going in a cozy shack makes you feel warm even though you are practically freezing in your own cozy shack in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains, haha.

This is a one of a kind experience and I plan on sticking around for the whole ride. I hope to be able to contribute to suggestions and feedback and get a front row seat to what will likely be a legendary video game in the making.

Archived