Achievement glitch - Night Walker

The Finnish Count

That's interesting... I seem to be suffering a different glitch for the same achievement. I'm not getting it period. I've made 4 attempts at it now. Once I was outside from 6:30pm till 8pm the following day (25.5 hours). My second and third attempt were done in one go (66 hours). The first night I slept, the second night I stayed awake the entire time and still nothing. Today I attempted it again to see if perhaps after loading the game fresh it might work. Was out from 2pm till 10am the following day and still didn't get it. Sadly I have no idea why this might be happening, I got the Pacifist achievement now with no issues, so I don't think my game is bugged.

Edit: I had made a thread in the "How To Play" section because I wasn't 100% sure if it was a bug or just me doing something wrong, but I'm not getting feedback and honestly don't see what I could be doing wrong.

I'm getting this too using Steam, but under slightly different circumstances died while sleeping out in the wilderness, let it sit at the death screen for a while, then I got the Night Walker achievement. I didn't wait long enough for the three night achievement so I don't know if it affects both.

Archived