Loper Run going well. Im missing a few things though...

grossbier

Hey fellow Lopers!

My current loper run goes pretty well. Im fully equipped, got a decent base in ML, skills except fishing are all nearly lvl 5. Im a pretty good shot with the bow, so wolves usually get killed right away. Got the Moose Satchel and a Bear Coat. I climed TM and got the flare gun, so those ninja Wolves usually dont get me anymore. if they do they get a flare in the face (im always walking with the gun in hand now). 

Im confident when traveling, even keeping the well fed bonus, so no more hibernation for this Interloper :-)

I wonder tho: was there a second Flaregun that spawns in Loper? If so where? Also i never found a firestriker (but 3 Mag glasses), are they not spawing in Interloper?

The thing that is missing most is a second pair of thermal underwear. I looted all regions except Hushed valley (im not confident to find good clothing there tho), so i guess i have either missed them somewhere or they didnt spawn in my loper run. Im pretty bugged by this, because i do want the perfect gear for my 500 day challange :-)

I already re-checked PV and CH, meaning i checked out all the trailers and houses. Check the bathtubs and Beds, if there is something hidden there. I hear in washing machines and dryers you can find those thermal underwears, but havent had any luck yet.

Where did you guys find your second pair? Is it possible a second pair didnt spawn in my run?

greez

Archived