Rabbit Skin Mittens/Trust Rewards

DannyCalder

So having the trust mechanic gone has changed the way one receives goodies from Greymother and Jeremiah. My question, does anyone know how to get the blueprint for those items/how to access all the parts of the Trust system? I'm a bit of a completionist so I don't want to leave chapter one without those dang Mittens/other items.

They added notes leading to the medicine cache and the distress pistol since Grey Mother no longer tells you about them. They don't seem to have added anything to get you a whet stone in ep1 tho, and without the ability to sharpen your tools if you spend too much time there or are too actively hunting you can end up with no tools.

2 hours ago, Chrysoprace said:

I haven't gotten any rabbit gloves, or a note for the third cache, and I have no idea what I may have missed. I'm ready to leave Milton and the only thing I haven't finished, near as I can tell, is trapping a rabbit. Have snares set, just waiting now. 

I got the ability to make rabbit gloves and the rabbit hat from trapping a rabbit. The note for the medicine cache is very well hidden, I don't want to add any spoilers here but there's another thread that gives its location.

Archived