Xbox Play Anywhere supported?

Mentat

Hello friends,

I own a copy of the game on the Xbox One but prefer to play on my PC through Microsoft's "Play Anywhere" feature. The 4 Days of Night game mode is not available within the game's Main Menu upon launching it on my PC. See screenshot "Main Menu - no 4DON"

I have signed in and opened the game on my Xbox, allowed it to update, and can see and start a 4DON run there. I went ahead and started a 4DON run (titled 4DON1) and allowed it to save by entering a building.

A few minutes later, I opened the game on my PC and observed a Microsoft synchronization on the Disclaimer screen. The 4DON game mode was still not available in the Main Menu, BUT, the 4DON run I started on my Xbox was present in my loadable Sandbox saves (see screenshot "Saved games - 4DON").

Unfortunately, loading the 4DON1 run I saved does not appear to actually have the 4DON settings - the sun eventually started rising, wildlife fled from me, and the "Day 2" details in the top right of the HUD contains the "Lorum ipsum" placeholder text. See screenshot "In 4DON save game".

I've been watching some Twitch streamers showcase the special event; it seems REALLY cool and I'd love to play it, but it doesn't appear to be playable for PC users going through the Xbox Play Anywhere feature.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. I'd be more than happy to help :)

Thank you,

Mentat

screenshot "Main Menu - no 4DON":

Main Menu - no 4DON.png

screenshot "Saved games - 4DON":

Saved games - 4DON.png

screenshot "In 4DON save game":

In 4DON save game.png

I'm having the same issue.  Logged into my 4DoN save on my PC using play anywhere - big mistake.  It changed that save to a standard survival mode save.  Was hoping to get some hours in when I'm not at home, but now this looks impossible without buying a steam copy of the game.  

Any devs have any info?

Archived