#344 Sleeping while freezing displays condition decline s

elloco999

Apparently sometimes a positive condition change is also displayed in green:

PositiveConditionDelta.png

This happened right after I woke up. I drank water and ate some wolf meat, then slept for 10 hours. When I woke up I saw the +1% indicator. I already started drinking before I took the screenshot, but the +1% was there before I started drinking.

Sorry, I am confused. Are you saying the display shows literally "xx% (-1%)"? Or do you mean it's showing your current condition percentage with a the modifier showing briefly on screen? Once you start sleep the time acceleration begins so you would see the immediate change just before the screen goes black. Same with waking in that you would see the last amount of condition recovered from resting. So, this isn't really a bug as much as possibly a polish issue at most.

I mean like in the screenshot in my second post it says: "condition: 99% (+1%)" when waking up while healing or "condition: 99% (-1%)" when going to sleep while freezing. It looks like the game is displaying the immediate change as you say, but this only happens when time is accelerated. I've never seen it while playing in normal time.

I would expect to either never see it at all, or see it more often (including while playing in "normal" time). But this doesn't really bother me, just noticed it so I thought I should report it. There are plenty of bugs that are way more important than this so don't spend too much time on this. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived