Quick start option.

Naia

( I did look around to see if this had already been suggested, but without finding it. Apologies in advance if I missed it somewhere. )

I recently started playing TLD. First trough the story mode a few times, and after that, straight to Interloper. Naturally this is not the most sane way of doing things, starting on highest difficulty, often in zones you never been too before. It is a lot of fun however.

The side effect is though, you also die a lot and have to start over.

I would imagine that most people either prefer the male or the female voice actor, and so they probably take the same pick every time.

Whatever you play whit random starting conditions or custom mode ( which does remember your settings from last game ) you still get the screen to select it, and then also have to confirm your choice.

And the badges screen is really bad, where you have to select each badge individually, then confirm, select the next one and so on. Again I would imagine that most people makes the same picks every time. Either because they only have one or two badges unlocked, or they got a preferred set they like to use when playing.

Point is, the amount of clicking / selecting / confirming you have to do, when starting an new game is quite excessive.

I'm hoping you guys would consider adding a quick start option to the main menu, so when you start sandbox201, it uses the same settings that sandbox200 had.

All in one easy click from main menu, to start of a new game. 

Archived