Any Aurora pics?

omoon66

23 hours ago, SweetNightmare said:

Here's another couple of cool ones I got, this time remembering to use F10 for high quality shots. (The third was terrifying because I took a turn too soon in broken railroad and got stuck outside during the aurora with limited supplies and no weapons...)

Hope you made it through alright :D

1 hour ago, omoon66 said:

Hope you made it through alright :D

Sadly I fell to a wolf not long after, lol.

Here's another cool one I snagged while out scavenging for food. (I nearly starved to death in Desolation Point, but I made it out just in time and found a few deer corpses to harvest from.) If you can't tell I really like taking pics of the aurora.

screen_3fa03f73-a3e3-41ac-ab59-8dcdfe5a20d5_hi.png

1 hour ago, SweetNightmare said:

Sadly I fell to a wolf not long after, lol.

Here's another cool one I snagged while out scavenging for food. (I nearly starved to death in Desolation Point, but I made it out just in time and found a few deer corpses to harvest from.) If you can't tell I really like taking pics of the aurora.

Well, you've come to the right place  :)

8 hours ago, omoon66 said:

Hello everyone! When climbing Timberwolf Mountain on pilgrim for fun, I stumbled across an aroura, twice in a row! Here's some pics

If you use F10 for screenshots, not only are they higher resolution, but it removes the interface overlay. ;)

12 hours ago, JAFO said:

If you use F10 for screenshots, not only are they higher resolution, but it removes the interface overlay. ;)

I'm on console, so no f10 for me! But I'm not sure if. Xbox has a "high resolution screenshot mode", but if it does I would use it

10 hours ago, omoon66 said:

I'm on console, so no f10 for me! But I'm not sure if. Xbox has a "high resolution screenshot mode", but if it does I would use it

Ahh.. fair enough.. check you controller settings.. it'll be listed there if it has such a feature.

15 hours ago, JAFO said:

Ahh.. fair enough.. check you controller settings.. it'll be listed there if it has such a feature.

I probably could disable the hud, then take a normal shot. But I don't think Xbox has a button that acts like f10. I'll try it later

Archived