Piano music in the storm

Hotzn

I just realized something funny: During Jeremiah's fishing quest, I took refuge for the night in a cabin at Mystery Lake. The cabin where the Forest Talker was hiding during the Lake Gunshots quest. Listening into the wind raging outside, I heard faint piano music playing. Yes - whoever recorded that sound did not fully pay attention and also recorded some piano music which was playing nearby. Or it somehow got mixed into the sound. Kind of amused me. We are all human. :)

Haha, curse me for a fool! It was the radio playing! Very strange, because there was no aurora going on at the time! Later during that night, an aurora came on, the lamp started flickering, and I started experimenting with the radio - and lo and behold, one click and the piano music stopped. So maybe this is a bug? Does a "planned" aurora for the night switch the radio on too early? I have to add that this was the first time I entered this cabin, and I never touched the radio. So it must have been "switched on" when I came in.

Archived