So Weird! Plane Crash Rose Hip Glitch.

SnowWalker

So I thought I could start the story from chapter 'Risk of Infection' again and replay eps 2, but it doesn't let you and rewrites the whole story back to day one again. So, thought I'd just play the beginning and see how far I get and if I want to continue all over again. But I get to the part where Will tries to climb up but falls so that we learn about rose hip but it glitches and heals Will right after his fall without my ever having to pick one rose hip. The game then puts Will to sleep for the night and he wakes up in the morning, back in the cave, completely healed, stronger and ready to go anyway. I haven't picked any rose hip and of course, haven't made any tea whatsoever, lol.

They made the rose hip bit optional....so if you completed every other objective for that day EXCEPT the climbing/rose hip bit it just skips it now and you go to sleep....since sleeping for 2 hours fixes sprains....

Happened to me too.

Unless you do the climb bit and then everything else you don't get to pick the rose hips before day 5.

Also if you do the climb...get the message pick the rose hips, but don't brew or drink any.... and then complete everything else, you just go to sleep and you don't have to drink it...

Not sure why exactly....

Maybe because they never released a change log for Wintermute, so all the old players coming back couldn't figure out how to brew them, and then everyone was filing bug reports, lol.

12 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

you just go to sleep and you don't have to drink it...

Not sure why exactly....

Maybe because they never released a change log for Wintermute, so all the old players coming back couldn't figure out how to brew them, and then everyone was filing bug reports, lol.

Oh okay, lol. Makes sense.

Archived