Wintermute Screenshots, Again, Please Re-Post

SnowWalker

2 minutes ago, SnowWalker said:

Yeah, it would, but they didn't want us to go there yet. Still though, in my mind. We go through that cave your standing at in the pic and get to back of Trapper's but, to me all of Milton seems to be where FM is. I'm trying to make all of the maps work in my mind but it's not gelling.

No Milton is off and to the right of FM...it would border it to the right...but I doubt they're ever going to join Milton to FM.

Technically you can kinda go up into a Cave behind Trappers Cabin which would conceivably  be how they attack Milton to ML once they add it to sandbox.

3 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

No Milton is off and to the right of FM...it would border it to the right...but I doubt they're ever going to join Milton to FM.

Okay so in this map, when we go back through the cave back of Trapper's, that cave must swing around far to the right, and that green area above ML must be where Milton is...right?

tumblr_o58r17WwLC1utaxego1_1280.jpg.01d08b90d5765ca0812de792f02858c6.jpg

1 minute ago, SnowWalker said:

Okay so in this map, when we go back through the cave back of Trapper's, that cave must swing around far to the right, and that green area above ML must be where Milton is...right?

tumblr_o58r17WwLC1utaxego1_1280.jpg.01d08b90d5765ca0812de792f02858c6.jpg

Technically yes even though I've seen official Hinterland people say that even this map is not accurate.

Yup and FM and Broken Railroad are both off the Rail to map left.

2 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

Technically yes even though I've seen official Hinterland people say that even this map is not accurate.

Yeah, it can't be exactly accurate, otherwise that tunnel would swing around to the right..quite a long, freaking ways around that green areal to come out where you're standing in the pic.

Archived