The Trials of Will I-XVI

The Wanderer

Will I: Flammable, too flammable. He had to go.

Will II: Also highly flammable and very slow. Next to no nightvision and prone to wolf attacks. Met his end by possible fall. Too dark for positive confirmation.

Will III: Fairly non-flammable and quick on his feet. VERY prone to wolf attacks. Shuffled off his mortal coil due to possible ninja-wolves.

Will IV: Human torch.

Will V: Idiot who walked off cliff while gathering firewood, and not because someone fell asleep playing.

Will VI: (ed. originally transcribed as "he knows what he did.") Completely impervious to flame. Gifted tailor, but bad with directions. Left us due to starvation while wandering in a cave.

Will VII: Flammable but balanced by gifted fire building skills. Unfortunately forgot how tasty Will's are and was eaten by wolf with a bionic neck.

Will VIII: Suicided. Because he deserved it.

Will IX: Semi-flammable, poor firestarting skills. Poor sense of direction. Poor detection skills. Granted peace trapped in car by wolf. Frozen.

Will X: Unknown COD (Cause Of Death,) due to unexpected napping.

Will XI: Nicknamed 'Wonder Will' due to pleasantness of his luck and superior social skills. Suffered from poor nightvision AND non existent navigation skills. Hopped the twig after becoming turned around in a cave and unknowingly exiting through the entrance. Frostbite bites fierce and hypothermia.

Will XII: Known in hushed circles as "Wolfnip Will," also cited as "Wolf-magnet Will."

Will XIII: Aka "Lucky." Walked backwards off the side of a bridge while looking for moss.

Will XIV: Prone to burns, infections, injury, bad aim, bad luck, bleeding, hypothermia, frostbite, getting lost, and poor nightvision. May he suffer forever *spit*.

Will XV: Aka "Hollow Will." Couldn't catch a break. Died frozen and hungry.

Will XVI: Aka "Willgellan." Also cited as "You Magnificent Bastard" and "How's He Alive." First of his name to blindly stumble, completely by luck, to the church outside Milton. Currently on hiatus due to update failure.

2 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Will V: Idiot who walked off cliff while gathering firewood, and not because someone fell asleep playing.

Will IX: ... Granted peace trapped in car by wolf. Frozen.

Great Job! Your Will-V was my Will-I and your Will-IX was my Will-II. But my Will-II died not frozen, he died by the Wolf, trying to escape the Trap.

18 hours ago, TheBugfixer said:

Great Job! Your Will-V was my Will-I and your Will-IX was my Will-II. But my Will-II died not frozen, he died by the Wolf, trying to escape the Trap.

They really made the wolves hatefull creatures, didn't they? I really hate when one of those two wolf minipacks focus on ya. Crafty little demons the lot of them!

Archived