Lost my save file

SpencerWiman

After spending around 20 hours on wintermute. I was greeted this morning without a save file after playstation version 1.05 finally installed. This obviously is upsetting especially after i got my first rifle and was excited to try it out on a deer. Now that excitement is lost and i would like to bring this to either the devs attention or the peoples. Was this supposed to happen? If so, will it happen again?

2 hours ago, SpencerWiman said:

After spending around 20 hours on wintermute. I was greeted this morning without a save file after playstation version 1.05 finally installed. This obviously is upsetting especially after i got my first rifle and was excited to try it out on a deer. Now that excitement is lost and i would like to bring this to either the devs attention or the peoples. Was this supposed to happen? If so, will it happen again?

No, you shouldn't lose your save following an update. Please email support@hinterlandgames.com so we can follow up with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Same thing happened to me. Woke up this morning wanting to play some more and save file was completely gone. I was in the middle of fetching the wood for the old woman in Milton. It's the second time this has happened to me. I'll try clicking on "Wintermute" and it just makes the sound like it's an invalid selection. Once it finally let's me in, the only option it gives me is "New". Xbox version

Archived