Bear Hunt (mild spoilers)

ChillPlayer

First I was excited to see the Old Bear again, then I saw that it was bugged the same as in the challenge and aren't that excited anymore. I am missing the final encounter (5/6 done) because the bear charged at me, I dropped down a ledge, he ran in circles and then he vanished without leaving any footprints and I cannot find him anymore. What's worse, some geniouse decided that it is a good idea to make the final part of the hunt in thick fog only, for 5 days now the weather hasn't changed, fog all the time.

So no long distance seeing means I have to search every squarefoot of every possible bear location without running into wolves I only see when they've detected me. Please fix this, if the fog is intented at least fix the bear so he will always leave foot prints or come back to the player after a while.

Yeah unfortunately I've spoken to the Forest Talker guy in the cabin at the lake and this has set a new checkpoint during the Bear quest, which in itself is kind of a bug. So there was no other way than to find him - which I eventually did - or start a new story :\

Archived