Faster decrease in condition in cold weather ?

Greenglades

I play on Voyager and have felt this to be the case, even down on that first aggro level.  Additionally it appears there is a mechanic in place that burns more calories when colder.  Not sure if that was always in, but I've picked the game up a couple months ago.

9 hours ago, Mike in GA said:

I play on Voyager and have felt this to be the case, even down on that first aggro level.  Additionally it appears there is a mechanic in place that burns more calories when colder.  Not sure if that was always in, but I've picked the game up a couple months ago.

Played in Stalker mode and yes condition is dropping faster. You can regen your health back in Stalker mode a lot easier than in Interloper so the difference is exponential.

All the mechanics seem to be linked if they weren't before. Becoming exhausted hits condition much faster and to a greater extent than pre-FC. Same as dehydration and starvation. I posted elsewhere that in my current run with decent clothing I am still burning 3000 calories per day and spending a majority inside due to several day long blizzards. I am not running, and carrying just my clothing, gun, and some emergency food. I can't say for certain, but it appears that being exhausted also contributes to burning more calories, although I have not tested this theory out yet.  Just trying to get enough food in daily. Pre-FC I would go days without losing condition. In FC, I lose about 10-15% daily. The loss is mostly due to exhaustion.

Archived