new badges or achievements

AZHockeyNut

was wondering if in the coming builds we could see some new achievements or badges. I realize the badges are trickier because they add bonuses to the game which take additional code to complete and implement. So, looking thru the stats you already collect...I came up with a few ideas. Feel free to comment/modify/come up with your own. I just thought it could add some more interest for newer players.

Hare Trigger: Snare 100 rabbits in any game.

Howler:  25 Wolf close Encounters in any 1 game

Fixxer Upper: complete 50 repairs in any 1 game

Illusionist: 25 wolves distracted by decoys in any 1 game

Master Craftsman: craft 1 of each craftable item in any 1 game.

Breaker Breaker: Breakdown 50 items in any one game

Master Thief: 500 items looted in a single game

Snowman: Survive 25 Blizzards in any single game

Wolf Man:Win25 Wolf struggles in any single game

Tin Can: open 50 Cans in any single game

Doctor Doctor: Survive 25 afflictions in a single game (Sprains, Parasites, Dysentery, Food Poisoning,  Infection, Hypothermia, Frostbite, etc.)

Now I know many of the experienced players won't care about this stuff but this kind of stuff attracts new interest from new players or returning ones. New players is new money for HL which keeps them making the game!

There already are achivements similar to this (at least in the steam version) 

I forget the names but things like staying outside x days in a game, eating only non meat for x days. Catching a fish of x size, etc. The ones I suggest were examples that might not take a long time to code in since the stats are already tracked (I got them from the stats page in the journal) so my assumption is that it would be very little work for HL to add in but might help garner interest in newer players who enjoy this type of thing 

Archived