Crashes, many crashes

SleepyWolf

Greetings from Alaska,

As much as I have been enjoying this game, the prime frustration occurs with the many crashes this game has been having as of late. Basically, I am trying to follow the output log uploads a steam forum post was suggesting. This should help with many of the crashes I have been having, right? I can upload more to see if it helps pinpoint anything.

-Yes, I know it's in Alpha. These bugs are to be ironed out.

-Crashes have been, for the most part, random.

-More about random crashes, anytime, anywhere, few similar situations of being in a spot where it crashed last (but more or less random)

Occurs when: I gather Old Man's Bear Lichen, I walk down a path, I scale down a cliff, when the game menu is open and paused, occasionally in the same spot (yet does not happen other times in same spot), when I'm running away from a wolf... and after traveling to an area one save, the game crashes as I pass by sticks, go through the same path after reloading and a blizzard sets in and crashes right before I get to a door. And more!

Here's what I have noticed: output log is a few minutes behind on when the game last crashed. Steam likes to do this update after every session. I'm getting tired of doing the same runbacks trying to avoid stuff and then be forced to do it, only all of the little things become different.

Uploaded in order:

output_log crash 1 of many

output_log another crash

Output_log

Final note: This has only been happening more and more as of lately. I don't remember exactly when this crashfest started to happen. Let me know if I can provide anything else.

Thank you!

SleepyWolf

output_log crash 1 of many.txt

output_log another crash.txt

output_log.txt

Archived