Coastle Highway Floor Nomore

snaketooth640

Whats that? some free toilet water inside the bathroom! what i thought would be a pleasant walk through the thresh hold of the surprising clean bath room was all but a dream as in reality i found myself looking up at a place that i was willing to call home for the night. dazed, confused, shitting self, was all the things going though my mind as i ask myself how the fuck did i get here. simply ending up at the door when my free fall from the tartis building ends, thankful this little heart stopper of a glitch doesn't kill you but rather shows you a glint of a newspaper that you need for tinder before luring into the Dr. Strange hell that lies below the floor boards.

Now, how this mange to happen or how i mange to get this to happen is somewhat hard to pull off. i only mange to get this to work once but basically what i did was after seeing a rabid wolf going full throttle for the meaty fleshy goodness warped in cloths i heroically went inside before as the savage attacks me. after changing my pants and been told to keep it down i started to chop down tables and chairs before going into the bath room to get my twisty reward. you can see from the second and third screen shot what i broke down if that has anything to do with why the floor wanted payback for all the times we stepped on it. i just think it's the fluffy wolf outside that attacked me the second i went inside is what that chased this glitch. it's hard to pull off because of the timing of coarse.

i did mange to get the toilet water and that cheeky newspaper after right clicking it and placing it at the front door, couldn't grab it whist i was falling or enter the restroom. kinda wish i was able to jump, i would have loved to play the floor is lava by getting to the toilet then to the sink to get the curtains.

screen_(-1, -148, 2)_72063b01-fdf8-430d-bc94-e81c2b196922.png

screen_(-2, -156, 2)_98e29579-a17b-4bff-8ab3-66c606b6b4b8.png

screen_(-2, -174, 2)_0d6d054d-fd80-454b-8389-32e32382fb9b.png

Archived