Crafted clothing options

avendarius

I've posted this request elsewhere but it would seem this is the best place for it, so here goes:

I'm currently trying my way as a 100% trapper/fisher.   It's proven challenging, which I like, but so far I do seem to be getting by.   The downside of this of course is my limited crafted clothing options.   One can only make so many mittens before thinking "That's a lot of backup mittens.  I wish I could make something else...."

I propose more options for the lesser pelts, even if an extreme amount were necessary.   Right now it cost 4 wolf skins for a coat.  Why not also have say 8-12 deer skins for a coat, and maybe 24-48 rabbit skins for a coat as well.  Additionally, perhaps the rabbit skins could be used to create a hat with 3-5 pelts and maybe boots with 10-20 pelts.   I'd even take a hit on longevity of said items vs current skin outputs as well as additional crafting time...anything to make use of all these rabbit furs I have laying around

Lot's of people have asked for it. My guess, and it is only a guess, is with the new clothing system in the test branch being worked on, they will eventually add this to the mix. Not anytime soon though. I am testing some fishing for fun and got to level 4 in cooking and 4 in fishing. (easiest I found at the fishing cabins on Coastal highway). LOADS of wood needed and sleep in the hut....but it has been a personal goal to complete  it.

Archived