Triple screen monitor support?

Loppysaurusrex

So I tried running this game with nvidia surround and it's incredible, the immersion is so perfect for a game like this

F67B84BFDEFB48F39EEBD419D8947E99D95F3790

F605C170FC212EFBBB7715EB4272723174283200

But as you can unfortuantely see, the hud is displayed on the far right and far left of the monitors, making it incredibly annoying to look at.

My request: Add hud safezones that can be configured in the options, allowing players to confine hud to the central monitor (or wherever their heart desires) (would be nice if this also worked on the menus too), I don't imagine it would be incredibly hard to code, and it would be a HUGE nod to those of us who want to experience this game in the most immersive way possible :)

• 1 month later...
On 11.11.2016 at 3:13 PM, Loppysaurusrex said:

So I tried running this game with nvidia surround and it's incredible, the immersion is so perfect for a game like this

But as you can unfortuantely see, the hud is displayed on the far right and far left of the monitors, making it incredibly annoying to look at.

My request: Add hud safezones that can be configured in the options, allowing players to confine hud to the central monitor (or wherever their heart desires) (would be nice if this also worked on the menus too), I don't imagine it would be incredibly hard to code, and it would be a HUGE nod to those of us who want to experience this game in the most immersive way possible :)

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen from Hinterland-Team

That would make me very happy . :):):)

Also i request for a free adjustable HUD.

We Triple-Screen-Player have most a Picture-Ratio from 48:9 or 48:10. (3 x 16 = 48)

When we play, we focus on the middle screen (17 - 32:9 or 17 - 32:10)

Free adjustable is maybe too much, but two settings to select, for examble:

- Normale HUD-Position same how now, 48:9 or 48:10

- Alternative HUD-Position only in the Area 17 - 32:9 or 17 - 32:10

Thanks to the Hinterland-Team for the FOV-Setting, thank you so very much.

I have set it to 130 and now have the same image section at the middle screen as if a 16:9 resolution with one screen!

Greetings from Switzerland

S.F.

P.S: ... and sorry for my bad english ;)

Archived