Live event made game unplayable

Sparky16

So I just downloaded the live halloween event now because of work and life, etc, and went to go into my game.  I picked a relatively new file and it crashed. No biggy, I'd just start a new one. Went to do that and this time the screen where you pick your experience did something funky:

https://gyazo.com/bceaef45d726d388003120b20d879f14 Add in the fact that it was jumping, I couldn't click anything, and got the lil spinny rainbow ball of death, I was forced to do a hard shut down. Did some permission repairs, thinking that might be the cause,  started the game again, got a new file named and never got past the load screen. My whole computer froze again. I wa forced to do another hard shut down.

All the times I was forced to do a hard shut down cause I couldn't call up force quit. The game was playing fine until I downloaded this event. :T

I have a Macbook pro-
runs 10.9.5
4gbs memory.

Guest Support

What are complete your system specs, just off the base there it sounds like you're pretty close to, if not below min spec? This event didn't change anything that would cause this to occur. Could I also get you to attach your log file - It's located @  ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

Guest Support

Hmm, could I get you to try running the game with the "-force-opengl" option (don't include the quotes.) 

It looks like you may be running in an rendering mode that's not fully supported by your video card. 

Archived