Erratic Wolf behavior and Walk Motion Bug V.365

Gustaaf

At mystery lake, the hunters blind opposite Alan's Cave... A wolf runs from me, twice. It must be my bear-skin roll. I walk towards the cave, I hear the wolf getting brave.. I bait it with dear meat. It charges, ignoring my bait, but I manage to hit it with my bow anyway. This should scare it off right? Wrong! it goes super-wolf on me, but I win and it belts. So, now the wolf has an arrow stuck in it, wounded in a knife fight, and it still survives all of this? I then put it out of its misery as the AI does not allow it for proper exit even thought there is two exits. It takes two shots now to end this.

So I do the hunter thing and clean it out.

Walk towards the river southern access, its bro gets frisky too. Again, I try to scare it off, 1st succeeded, collect missed arrow shots, turn around, get attacked again. I win the fight and it belts too. But now the bug. I become severely limited in my walking speed, as if I am packing 40kg or something, but that is not the case. Neither am I wounded. Just some scrapped clothing. I keep walking towards the camp office. At this stage I make a video of this walking bug and evidence of my conditions. Once inside the building, when I exit to menu and back in again, the walking is normal again. Video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArenLBYyJ15hjxWPg8ROxPhoS360

screen_(1617,_22,_848)_bf0466ec-6ee1-436f-aef7-a9118132ee0d.png

Archived