Screen Goes Black In Buildings

quintupledots

I'm running into this issue that I've never had before. I walked into a building and my screen went black. I walked a little in front of me and then I could see again, but when I turned, it went black again. It seems like I can only see in certain places in the buildings which makes it really hard to loot them. I was in the Coastal Highway and I haven't tested any of the other maps to see if the same issue happened. I just got a brand new computer with a much better graphics card, so I know it has nothing to do with that. All I can think is that I might need to change some of my settings around and see if that helps at all. Otherwise, I'm completely lost and have no clue what to do.

31 minutes ago, quintupledots said:

I'm running into this issue that I've never had before. I walked into a building and my screen went black. I walked a little in front of me and then I could see again, but when I turned, it went black again. It seems like I can only see in certain places in the buildings which makes it really hard to loot them. I was in the Coastal Highway and I haven't tested any of the other maps to see if the same issue happened. I just got a brand new computer with a much better graphics card, so I know it has nothing to do with that. All I can think is that I might need to change some of my settings around and see if that helps at all. Otherwise, I'm completely lost and have no clue what to do.

Thanks for your report on this. Some first steps to try can be found in this thread here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/4/517142892050420296/

If the problem persists, please report back so we can follow up with you. 

Archived