trappers cabin empty? (xone)

Hey guys! Before I make a complete ninny out of my self, Is the trappers cabin supposed to be completely void of any items/equipment/wood and even the backpack?

the first time this happened was on stalker so I figured, ok cool they made starting off a real huge challenge now.

then Today I was playing around on voyageur and ran into the same thing.. Empty

now I've tried it roughly 10 times now on each difficulty and the only thing I've actually found in there was from the safe: 2 insulated boots, 1 flare gun round and 4 flares.( this is no surprise to me tho I've always had bad luck)

this cant possibly be correct can it? Nothing but safe items..

This sounds like it could be something wrong with your temp files (and potentially related to a known issue we're currently working on a hotfix for.) 

Could I get you to clear your local saves then power down your xbox (entirely, not in sleep mode) then restart? This should then cause resync of your saves from the cloud.

well I have bad news all around. I did as you suggested and still empty. Even on a new game.

the reason its taken me a bit to respond is, I bought TLD for my daughter on her Xbox one and the download finished shortly after I posted this.. And on a fresh install the same thing is happening aswell on all difficulties.

on a good note tho I have not mysteriously lost a save file :)

Archived