Snow Shelter needs adjustment

• While the update says I'm vulnerable to wildlife while in a snow shelter, I have yet to actually be attacked. The bears and wolves will charge me and run into my location, and then de-agro and walk away.. lucky for my meaty bits, that but a glitch that should be fixed.
  • Also I don't think there should be 100% warmth in a hole in the snow. The Mountaineer's Cabin, for example, is a structure with walls and a door and you're still vulnerable to temperature while in it. A hole in the snow is cold and wet, and the entrance isn't even covered, so it shouldn't provide total protection.
  • I would like it to be more difficult to craft. Perhaps require the shovel that is in the intro screen which should weigh a fair piece. Or the addition of a tarp.

I love the snow shelter, and it has made outdoor exploration much more feasible and enjoyable. This update is amazing, I am thoroughly enjoying it and looking forward to the next one.

Agreed, though I know the subject of the OPness of the snow shelter has already been mentioned in previous posts. I never threw in my 2 bits because I had yet to experience the update... Its true.. I feel like the shelter should hold the same warmth bonus as Mountaineers Hut or even a little less

Plus have yet to test the animal savagery in conjunction w/shelter

Archived