Can't Access Forum on Android Phone

So I regularly stalk this forum, however I've never been able to access it on my Android phone when not using Wi-Fi. I'm not overly tech savvy, so I'm wondering if there's some simple solution to my problem and I just don't no it.

I have no issues accessing it from any PC or my phone when I'm connected to my house's Wi-Fi. But as soon as I leave my house and am on 4G internet, any attempt to access the site results in a white screen that says bad-bots.html. I don't know a lot about html, but my limited knowledge leads me to believe my phone is somehow being blocked from accessing the site because the site interprets it to be some sort of spammy bot or something? I don't know. All I know is where I work, I don't have Wi-Fi, and I really wish I could access the site on my breaks. I have already tried clearing the cookies on phone, and I don't have any unusual software on my phone that I don't know about. I barely even download any apps, just big ones like Facebook and Snapchat and whatnot. I'm not sure if it could be something on the phone or the phone itself. Any advice would be appreciated.

Archived