Zambudjo introducing himself

Zambudjo

Hi everyone,

I have been playing TLD these past two weeks and I want to thank Hinterland for creating such a great game.

I really enjoy the challenges which are really intense. I couldn't believe the objective of "Hopeless Rescue", 7 days to travel all those miles sounded unrealistic. In the end I managed to finish the challenge in 6 days (sleeping is overrated, coffee for the win). "The Hunted" challenge was so good!! I was so tense everytime I went in the wild and geez that damn bear was scary. I tried many times and finally ended up in the trapper's house with that old bear running after (too bad the challenged ended like that, I would have loved to put a bullet in this fat bear for scaring me like he did so many times). I really hope there will be more challenges in the next releases.

Also I was wondering if the map is inspired by an existing region or if it is all made-up.

Thank you for this game and I hope your community is as great as your game. See you around

Zambudjo

18 hours ago, Zambudjo said:

Hi everyone,

I have been playing TLD these past two weeks and I want to thank Hinterland for creating such a great game.

I really enjoy the challenges which are really intense. I couldn't believe the objective of "Hopeless Rescue", 7 days to travel all those miles sounded unrealistic. In the end I managed to finish the challenge in 6 days (sleeping is overrated, coffee for the win). "The Hunted" challenge was so good!! I was so tense everytime I went in the wild and geez that damn bear was scary. I tried many times and finally ended up in the trapper's house with that old bear running after (too bad the challenged ended like that, I would have loved to put a bullet in this fat bear for scaring me like he did so many times). I really hope there will be more challenges in the next releases.

Also I was wondering if the map is inspired by an existing region or if it is all made-up.

Thank you for this game and I hope your community is as great as your game. See you around

Zambudjo

Welcome! Great to hear you've been having a good time with the game. In terms of the game world, it is fictional and unique but certainly takes a lot of inspiration from British Columbia itself, where the Hinterland Studio is located. 

Looking forward to seeing you around!:coffee:

Archived