So Here's an Odd Question about XBox1-PC

Smeden

I recently had a major injury at work that has me getting both back and knee surgery.  This will make it extremely difficult to sit for any kind of decent period at my computer desk and play games.

I currently own the alpha(paid through Steam) for my PC.  Is there anyway I can get this account/access moved, even if it can't move my current games or anything to the XBox One platform without paying the $20 again?  I'll basically be stuck sitting  up with a knee propped up in bed for months and while I can use a controller from my bed to my big screen, I can't do it with my keyboard and mouse, even wireless it's just not feasible.

I love the game and would like to continue playing it, but as it looks right now, if I can't move that access I'll be out of it for anywhere from 4-6 months.....

Everything is already in my bedroom so the living room wouldn't make sense, especially since stairs would be involved to get back and forth to kitchen then.  For whatever reason my controller doesn't seem to work well with my PC either, lots of hangs and stuttering.

Archived