ice hanging in thin air

In the Coastal Highway zone, there is a location near the Log Sort, called "The Tooth" of a rock spire sticking out of the ice, very close to the road.  On the rock spire, there are 2 pieces of ice just hanging in mid air.  I took some screen shots and was going to show them here, but I can't seem to find where the screenshots were saved.

edit:  I found them!!!

20160506170259_1.jpg

20160506170246_1.jpg

Normally, yes they are on my desktop, but for some reason these were not there and I looked everywhere else I could think of and they still can't be found.  I know it took the screenshots cause it showed the little notification saying the screenshot was saved, yet they seem to be lost in the cyberspace world of lost things.

14 minutes ago, the_watdabney said:

Normally, yes they are on my desktop, but for some reason these were not there and I looked everywhere else I could think of and they still can't be found.  I know it took the screenshots cause it showed the little notification saying the screenshot was saved, yet they seem to be lost in the cyberspace world of lost things.

You may try to refresh the desktop.

This happened to me some time ago. I took a couple of screenshots and wandered why they are not on the desktop. I then refreshed it and voila, there they were. :)

Nope, didn't works, but thanks for the suggestion...  I took other screenshots after I saw that and they were on my desktop, but those magic floating pieces of ice have once again used their magic to disappear from my computer, making me wonder if I even saw them in the first place.  Maybe we're both having a mass haluc...  hallucina....  maybe we're both seeing things.

Archived