v .332 Duration of campfire while sleeping

Maikleeps

When sleeping outside near a campfire I slept not longer than the duration of the campfire - mostly 2 to 4 hours). However most of the time I woke up (NOT FULLY RESTED) and the campfire was still on - sometimes for more than one hour. Good for me, so I slept again and woke up with the campfire still on.

Is the duration of the campfire while sleeping synchronised with the duration of sleeping? Seems to be a bug to be exploited.

Guest Support

The estimated time left on the camp fire is not an exact. There are a variety of things that can increase or decrease the burn time. It sounds like you're seeing results as expected. We are looking into ways to make it more obvious that the fire is either burning more efficiently or is burning out because of the wind.  

17 hours ago, Support said:

The estimated time left on the camp fire is not an exact. There are a variety of things that can increase or decrease the burn time. It sounds like you're seeing results as expected. We are looking into ways to make it more obvious that the fire is either burning more efficiently or is burning out because of the wind.  

Thank you. I knew that the camp fire can be blown out by the wind, however I didn't know it can even burn longer than estimated.

Archived