New Sandbox Characters Are All Female

I recently deleted a load of old saves in order to create a new character. However, when I create the new character despite selecting the gender to male the voice is that of a woman. I wondered if I had accidently selected the wrong one and so created another new character, this was alsovto the same affect. The character was a woman despite selecting the male. I have attempted to change pilgrim, voyager and stalker modes whilst creating new games and they're fine but the sex remains female. I have performed a console restart.

It was on the xbox. I will delete all the characters (I'm not bothered about days survived) and see if it has any affect. I can't think it would do but will see what effect, if any, it has. My first thought was that some information was persistent from the previous save slots as a few of them were female characters, but nothing else seems to interfere with it or be left over so I can't imagine it being an issue there but I'll see. It is odd. Maybe my character has a hormone issue.

Archived