New Sandbox Characters Are All Female

I recently deleted a load of old saves in order to create a new character. However, when I create the new character despite selecting the gender to male the voice is that of a woman. I wondered if I had accidently selected the wrong one and so created another new character, this was alsovto the same affect. The character was a woman despite selecting the male. I have attempted to change pilgrim, voyager and stalker modes whilst creating new games and they're fine but the sex remains female. I have performed a console restart.

It was on the xbox. I will delete all the characters (I'm not bothered about days survived) and see if it has any affect. I can't think it would do but will see what effect, if any, it has. My first thought was that some information was persistent from the previous save slots as a few of them were female characters, but nothing else seems to interfere with it or be left over so I can't imagine it being an issue there but I'll see. It is odd. Maybe my character has a hormone issue.

Guest Support

The only issue you saw was that it would always load to Female? Was there anything else that you did prior to this issue occurring? Very concerning that this happened to you. 

Archived