First time caller... long time listener

Greenglades

Greetings. I have been playing The Long Dark sandbox since it came to Xbox One. Every update and change provides great new challenges and forces changing one's gameplay strategies. I only play in Stalker mode.... my last run with my old game before the new tweaks was the curse of death  parasite infection/cabin fever  out of antibiotics and a three day storm - really ... what bad luck. The cold didn't kill me while looking for mushrooms but an embolden wolf seeing me in my fragile condition.

Love the game. 

On 4/26/2016 at 9:25 AM, Greenglades said:

Greetings. I have been playing The Long Dark sandbox since it came to Xbox One. Every update and change provides great new challenges and forces changing one's gameplay strategies. I only play in Stalker mode.... my last run with my old game before the new tweaks was the curse of death  parasite infection/cabin fever  out of antibiotics and a three day storm - really ... what bad luck. The cold didn't kill me while looking for mushrooms but an embolden wolf seeing me in my fragile condition.

Love the game. 

Hey Greenglades and welcome to the forums! Great to hear you're drawing some interesting stories out of some punishing situations. Wow. 

Looking forward to seeing you around. :coffee:

--Patrick

Archived