Missing items after update

brian71mm

So I played just before the update and my little camp was in the cave on the peak of timberwolf mountain. I had all sorts of goodies strewn in every corner of the cave all separated from medical supplies, tools, pelts and so on and I even had my bearskin bedroll laid out. Jumped on to check the update but today and noticed that rocks have been added in the back left corner of the cave and now everything in that corner is covered up or gone I assume. I had of my tools and equipment there so now I'm pretty bummed out after surviving about 130 days. After losing my rifle and about 29 bullets, hatchets, loads of wood, my bearskin bed roll and so on I just decided to take a dive out of the open half of the plane.

Gotta tell you I was impressed with how the environment looked richer than I remember. Last I played was literally when timberwolf mountain was released. Definitely love what you all are doing with the game and I'm extremely excited about the story release. Definitely was not too mad about losing my items, im a hoarder after all lol

Archived