Hello

BlueJack20

Hi everyone, I'm from Indonesia, living in Singapore for the time being. I've been lurking through the forum for a while and just recently came across the creepiest thing in game (after the newest update), so I feel the need to finally join in.

TLD is now my go-to survival game. Used to be there was only Lost in Blue (NDS). It's great to finally have something else that doesn't pit you against zombies or weird enemies. Very immersive. The blowing wind sounds remind me of the one time I visited Canada. I miss the cold, clean and (relatively) arid air. Cheers, TLD devs, for bringing back good memories every time I huddle under a rock in game.

1 hour ago, BlueJack20 said:

Hi everyone, I'm from Indonesia, living in Singapore for the time being. I've been lurking through the forum for a while and just recently came across the creepiest thing in game (after the newest update), so I feel the need to finally join in.

TLD is now my go-to survival game. Used to be there was only Lost in Blue (NDS). It's great to finally have something else that doesn't pit you against zombies or weird enemies. Very immersive. The blowing wind sounds remind me of the one time I visited Canada. I miss the cold, clean and (relatively) arid air. Cheers, TLD devs, for bringing back good memories every time I huddle under a rock in game.

Welcome! Always nice have folks come out of the (forum) shadows, so to speak.:big_smile:

Out of curiosity, what was the creepy thing you came across in the game?

Archived