Weird Frame Rate Issues on XBOX 1

JSpartan117UNSC

Not sure if this is the right place to put this seeing as how this is my first time making a new post topic on this site. First of all I gotta say I loved playing the trial version because I saw an ad for it on my XBOX 1 Dashboard and everything is well layed out mechanics and every thing. Although I do feel like I am to short because the camera is to low to the ground. Oh just look at me pointlessly rambling and I haven't even gotten to my real point yet. The issue I am having is that I notice when I look straight up or down the frame rate on my XBOX1 seem to skyrocket up to what appears to me as 60 fps. However when looking straight forward the frame rate looks like it drops down to around 30 fps. I know that this game is still in early alpha stage so thats bound to get ironed out but it still strikes me as odd.

Same thing happens to me when I am walking around in a kitchen. Much slower frame rate when navigating within the kitchen.

Haven't experienced any frame rate drops since playing this current version. The basement in the main house on pleasant valley used to be pretty bad(past versions). Seemed most noticeable when moving thru different light sources.

Can you remember which area on the map, or what map this happens? Might help in duplicating the bug.

Archived