Co-op. Great game.

Djj24_rebel

I have been playing this game for quite awhile, it is really without question a game of unique objective and little things that make surviving and coming back to play so desirable. Considering this game is only an alpha I am already impressed not only by it's solidarity as a game but also it's longevity. Well I understand it may not be a game for every gamer, I think it has great potential here in the xbox spotlight. Typically xbox gamers really enjoy the simplicity and reliability of console gaming, that is why I think co-op would be a great investment into game development, often me and my friends watch eachother play this game on twitch, and one thing we cannot stop fantasizing about is cooperatively surviving the barren tundra of the long dark, getting firewood together, fighting off a pack of wolves, or simply sharing a cup of tea and good ole pork and beans. Nevertheless, it is without question that this game has already made a big difference for me and my friends as well as given me hope for the gaming industry. Thanks for your time, great game.

I have talked about this before, one problem that can be solved is that when you boil water or cut up a tree, in game time fast forwards. what will happen is that both players would have to wait at the same time, although chomping up a branch may take only a few seconds it may inconvenience the other players who are engaged in other activities. Cheers!!!

Archived