Car Loot Still Missing

The Long Bark

While I appreciate Hinterland's fast response, my old car stash is still missing as indicated in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8120

I did interact with the "new" car that overlapped the old car stash before the fix. After the fix, a new red car took its place.

I get that you guys have better things to do than restore my old saves, but all the same, the issue lies uncorrected.

Is it still happening with fresh runs?

From your original post, it was from a really old save which wouldn't necessarily be fully compatible without clearing some old markers.

However, if it's still happening with fresh runs then I can create an updated ticket with your debug log and save game files for them to recheck.

Thank You :)

You could just start a fresh run [you now have 5 save game slots for different runs], but given that your previous game was from quite a few versions back, you may encounter more and more compatibility issues during the alpha stage of development. The old game will still play, but newer settings and items may not be available, so you can encounter bugs which are fixed in the current versions. ;)

Archived