In game map

Raven 2010

Something that would me nice would be a in game map not a filled out map right of the bat not even a north south east or west thing just for say a map your character would fill out land marks as he finds them what do you think would this be a nice addition or juts something to for get

I personally think that'd take away from the game some. I really enjoyed memorizing locations and landmarks in relativity to each other and then scribbling my own maps on actual paper. It's way more engaging if you ask me, makes you think in advance before any journey.

It is what most people are doing actually spending there time drawing one or spending 5 min on Google to find one I just think it would be nice to have a first party map then a estimated 3rd party map as for taking away from the game if you were lost would you try to scout out the area to get your bearings uh yeah personally I would rather work On a in game for a map making a map then on Google printing maps that are made by some one who had the time or making a shoddy makeshift map with my less then perfect drawing skills and carpel tunnel and pulling a filled out map every play through p.s I have maped ml and pv to the best of my ability I find it gets me lost more then following the maps I got from Google

Archived