bleeding wolf disappearing through nopass zone

altobar2073

Guest mcopeman

Were you able to see what happened to the wolf or was he out of sight? Wolves and deer can climb steeper inclines than the player.

Melody~

Were you able to see what happened to the wolf or was he out of sight? Wolves and deer can climb steeper inclines than the player.

Melody~

i couldn't see the wolf because he was behind a mountain

i saw the deer going almost vertical, passing a nopass zone for the player

that's why i said "well, maybe it's not a bug, because the animal is supposed to be running for his live"

btw, if i send you a blood that ends at a end of a map (grand virage for exemple), i mean the blood tells that the animal has gone outside the map, is it supposed to be normal ?

Guest mcopeman

Melody~

i couldn't see the wolf because he was behind a mountain

i saw the deer going almost vertical, passing a nopass zone for the player

that's why i said "well, maybe it's not a bug, because the animal is supposed to be running for his live"

btw, if i send you a blood that ends at a end of a map (grand virage for exemple), i mean the blood tells that the animal has gone outside the map, is it supposed to be normal ?

Hmmm... it doesn't necessarily mean the animal went outside the map. For example blood trails will end naturally if an animal stops running away from you. I just wanted to find out if what you were seeing was expected behavior or something else.

Melody~

Archived