Wolf Skins

Lovehandel

There needs to be more uses for wolf pelts.

Perhaps a wolf skin hat or, a wolf skin back-pack (minimal increase in carrying capacity) or allow wolf skins to be used to repair dear skin clothing. I do not want the game made easier, just more things to do with harvested items. Anything really, right now I have wolf skin carpeting.

This is not make or break, I just seem to have a lot of wolf skins lying around.

Wolf Fur

Wolves have bulky coats consisting of two layers. Their first layer is made up of tough guard hairs that repel water and dirt. Their second layer is a dense, water-resistant undercoat that insulates the wolf and keeps it warm. Their undercoat is shed in the form of large tufts of fur in late spring or early summer (with yearly variations).

A wolf will often rub against objects such as rocks and branches to encourage the loose fur to fall out. Their undercoat is usually grey regardless of the outer coats appearance. Wolves have distinct winter and summer pelages (the hair or fur that covers the animal) that alternate in spring and autumn. Female wolves tend to keep their winter coats further into the spring than male wolves. North American wolves typically have longer, silkier fur than their Eurasian relatives.

Archived