Crash on Running game

VeritechHT1

After the update last night, I have had two consecutive crashes when attempting to run the game. No problems prior to the recent update last night: game simply crashes when I try to run it from Steam with an attendant error message asking me to upload the crash report.

I have zipped and uploaded the crash/error report sub-directory that was created within the game's Steam directory.

Thank you.

2015-04-25_234246.zip

Guest Alan Lawrance

Were you running v.226 successfully and the problem just started with the v.227 hotfix?

Looking at your crash report, it appears to be a low-level GPU initialization problem. If you haven't already, make sure your video card driver is up to date.

Thanks for the reply: the driver is up-to-date (Nvidia 350.12) and, Yes, the issue only surfaced with the most recent patch. I was able to start the game earlier tonight with no problems (I didn't play, just wanted to see if the issue occurred again) but I just started the game while writing this message and it did crash again upon start-up. I.e. the problem appears to be inconsistent.

Archived