The Epitome of Misery | Misery Mode Series

It was a bit of a shame, thought I was doing alright but when you cant warm up it's over pretty fast 😅

I would be happy to try again, though wasnt sure how fun it is to watch a noob play it haha, but I am learning from it for sure and I've got some great tips from people so maybe I will. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, LeopardTrix said:

It was a bit of a shame, thought I was doing alright but when you cant warm up it's over pretty fast 😅

I would be happy to try again, though wasnt sure how fun it is to watch a noob play it haha, but I am learning from it for sure and I've got some great tips from people so maybe I will. 

Well I like watching it😊.   

It was rotten luck with the matches for a start..   I believe there's some in the pv store ,not totally sure theyre guaranteed but its worth a look.. 

Plus the cinder hills coal mine should have plenty of coal to help keep you warm enough..I'm sure you know that already though..

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Thank you :) 

I need to improve my match preservation to be fair, hehe. I think that was where I found some matches indeed, if I am thinking of the right place hehe. 
That is a great point about the coal mine, thanks for reminding me 😄

Yeah I wondered if next time I should go to the crash or not. 

Have you tried out misery mode? 

Edited by LeopardTrix
  • Upvote 1

Just now, LeopardTrix said:

Thank you :) 

I need to improve my match preservation to be fair, hehe. I think that was where I found some matches indeed, if I am thinking of the right place hehe. 
That is a great point about the coal mine, thanks for reminding me 😄

Have you tried out misery mode? 

Well given that the weather is brutal, and misery isn't an intended long run,or that's the devs thought anyway lol, thats made quite a few realize that using them more makes sense..  they won't need to last 500 days etc... I think they have a valid point..  

Definitely better than freezing 😁

No I haven't.. only because of the bears though.. if I could take them off in the settings I'd gladly try it..

Hehe I know some people will master it for sure. I agree I guess you do need to use them, it sucks most when you lose one cuz the fire starting failed which you cant rly control haha, others times when I dont think ahead is my own fault of course haha. 

Ah I see, pity indeed there isnt a setting for that. 

• Upvote 1

I think that's why lopers always use plenty of torches,besides keeping wolves away, you light the torch once and use that for fire starting.. if the fire fails you still have a lit torch..  

Sometimes the best laid plans just don't happen ,it's Murphy's  law...he has a lot to answer for lol....

It would be neat if the afflictions were in custom though...    But loper drives me nuts ,honestly... Who really needs to boil and drink water every five minutes😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LeopardTrix said:

Thank you :) I wondered if the ambush thing was a new feature of Misery Mode, I have heard of others being spontaneously malled indeed.. I swear I looked everywhere haha 😁

I think it's just a random thing but unless it's stalker and loper it's not usually fatal...  They have been known to literally spawn right in front of you though... I believe once someone actually had a wolf spawn on the bridge in dp, and it fell down to the ice below ..  I think that might've been bugged though lol..

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1