Cougars!

Posted (edited)

We all know they come with this update, but how will you prepare for this new danger? From myself I'm brave and go straight to the mountain regions! Maybe the wildlife overhaul is coming too.....

puma-blood-clot.gif

Edited by Sebastian1992

When the Zone dropped I'd just happened to end the previous day's play by sleeping in Feedwater cave in TP, so I was perfectly placed to dive right into the new region on day of launch. I reckon I might just try to do the same again, but not accidentally this time.

When I mapped all of TP a little later, I also noticed an out-of-sight un-roped climb point picked up by my mapping, which has to eventually lead to the pass region. I'm curious to see if that rope will appear when the new region opens, or if we'll have to drop it ourselves from the other side.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

Patiently waiting in the snow for the update to hit, so i can suddenly wake up once again and start another brutal journey through the snow

Yeah sometimes I can really intrusive be sorry for that, but the cougar makes me nervous and at the same time excited. It's better we waiting in the snow.....

1 hour ago, artmunki said:

When the Zone dropped I'd just happened to end the previous day's play by sleeping in Feedwater cave in TP, so I was perfectly placed to dive right into the new region on day of launch. I reckon I might just try to do the same again, but not accidentally this time.

When I mapped all of TP a little later, I also noticed an out-of-sight un-roped climb point picked up by my mapping, which has to eventually lead to the pass region. I'm curious to see if that rope will appear when the new region opens, or if we'll have to drop it ourselves from the other side.

That was my plan too, but I don't think we become the Mountain Pass in this update, maybe the hunted challenge part three! I'm a nomad in this game and I stay not to long in one region. When the Mountain Pass drops I make my way back, no problem!

With the rope I hope so too, maybe the collapse tunnel and the rope leads in this new area!

Edited by Sebastian1992
  • Upvote 1