UI issue in v213

dasrunt

Hello,

New to the forum, just registered. Been loving the game since November. I have this bug in the latest patch where certain items in my inventory are present but don't display any icon. Additionally, a black box is present on top of the item's UI. Lastly, when I attempted to move some items (lantern fuel) from my backpack and into a cupboard, the item which showed in my backpack inventory was no longer showing in my backpack inventory when I attempted to move it to the cupboard. I've included screenshots of both problems.

Thanks! Great game.

2015-04-01_00001.thumb.jpg.a91a8efbb5d84

2015-04-01_00002.thumb.jpg.36f55a764058c

Hey we will look into this as this shouldn't be happening. Could you try doing a quick verify integrity of Game Cache. You can do this by right clicking the game in Steam, got to Properties, then click the Local Files Tab, then Verify Integrity of Game Cache. There could be something up with some local files. If it still persists let me know and I'll dig further.

As for the items not showing up where they would in the inventory outside of a container. This is being worked on. If you go to your All Filter, they should show up in your inventory to place into a container.

Jeremy

It seems like verifying the Game Cache actually fixed BOTH issues.

I verified the cache and Steam reported that "1 file failed to validate and will be reacquired." After that, I launched the game: I can see each of the items' iconography and no black box is appearing over the UI. Additionally, when interacting with the cupboard, I CAN see my Lantern Fuel in my tool inventory; I DON'T need to select the All Filter. Thanks! I have another bug that I'll report in its own topic.

Archived