Stun Gun

Stranzua

Personally, I love the idea of giving most if not all regions some reason to go there and go back repeatedly. For example, the ammunition benches, milling machines, tales, caches, bunkers, fishing huts, unique items, etc. A couple other ideas suggested on this forum are a sewing machine, the ability to craft candles, and new weapon/clothing variants, etc. 

This idea is for the STUN GUN. It's only found inside a locked faraday cage in the Warden's office at Blackrock. It will instantly end a wolf struggle and the only way to charge it is inside the Blackrock workshop during an aurora. It only has 1 or 2 charges and the amount of charges depends on difficulty. Available on Interloper. 

Yes, there is already an ammunition bench and a milling machine inside Blackrock, but if I'm completely honest, if I have to choose between Blackrock and Bleak Inlet, I'm choosing Bleak Inlet every time. 

Yes, you can also find the noisemaker blueprint and the ballistic vest, but after that there just doesn't seem like there is any reason to go back there. Plus, if you are like me, I am always too heavy to really find much use for the ballistic vest.

Noisemakers are great, however, on survival they can only be crafted at the ammunition workbench. If they could be crafted at any workbench, then they would be much more valuable in my opinion. Right now, I would never go to BLR or BI just to craft noisemakers, which means I would only craft them when I go back to craft ammo. Eh, that can be awhile.

The stun gun is perfect for that one wolf that just happens to pop out of nowhere and instantly threatens to kill your run. This way you get one or two close calls before having to go all the way back to Blackrock to charge it. 

Replacing the ammunition bench at Blackrock with the charger for the stun gun instantly increases the value of both regions. This way you have to go back to Bleak Inlet to craft ammo and you have to go back to Blackrock to charge your stun gun. Having several milling machines scattered across the island is great.

• Upvote 1