Various water bottles

SaabGripen

I realized after I piled up 100L of safe water. 'Where did all these plastic water bottles come from?'

Only then did I begin to notice some awkward points. Brew tea and coffee and it comes with a nice mug. A 1000 ml water bottle can be divided into two 500 ml water bottles.

My proposal is to implement containers for drinks such as water, tea, and coffee.

1uqn1ME.png

The first container that comes to mind is the plastic bottle we are familiar with at current TLD. It can be easily found in many places: corpses, caves(survivor's trace left), abandoned vehicles, indoors, etc. They come in a variety of sizes and are lightweight.

One more option: Just as we finish the canned food and we end up with recycled cans, we can also leave plastic bottles behind when we finish drinking beverages in plastic bottles.
(If I remember correctly, there were no sodas or juices in plastic bottles, not cans.)

PLagfhd.png

A thermos flask has a smaller capacity and is a bit heavy compared to its capacity. However, it keeps drinks warm longer.

RVlfORO.png

Leather water pouchs are more likely to be found in some places, such as the Hunter's lodges. They are heavier than plastic bottles, but they can hold water anyway. We can even make this ourselves on a workbench.

qJRHK6X.png

Some buildings may also be equipped with water storages capable of storing large amounts of water. (Toilet, bathtub, kitchen sink, water dispenser's tank, etc.)

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, diggity said:

Love the leather water pouch idea, esp. if they're craft-able.  I believe they're called bota bags.   And iirc a thermos is on the way.

I'm willing to bet it'll be found in that "industrial mine" they were talking about adding.

Edited by JackTrysGames
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...